This policy along with our terms & conditions describes the companyís (iWebManage Limited) approach to using and protecting your data.
Please take the time to read the following statements and ensure you understand them. If you have any questions then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Data and Information we collect
We will collect data details gathered:
- When you complete the registration form or any other feature (i.e. Collaboration Tools) on iwebmanage.com to provide personal details or information.
- When you contact us to request information, update your details or log an issue via our helpdesk.
- When you respond to a research survey, competition or promotion.
- From transactions using our website.
- On visiting the website and usage of its features e.g. links used.
- From communication between you and iwebmanage.com via email, post, telephone or fax.
How iwebmanage.com will use the data you provide
We will use the data we collect and you provide:
- To manage your account, relationship and experience with iwebmanage.com.
- Improve the website and user experience.
- To contact you via email or other communication about iwebmanage.com news updates, promotions or relevant offers about products or services that may be of interest.†
Disclosing your information to 3rd parties
- We will not disclose your personal details to any 3rd parties, unless required to do so by law and with the exceptions stated below.
- We will use aggregated anonymous data to share site usage and user statistics with clients, partners and advertisers.
Please note that the company are only responsible for content on iwebmanage.com. We are not responsible for content or activity undertaken by accessing 3rd party websites via links posted on iwebmanage.com.
Please note that we strongly advise you not to disclose any sensitive details (e.g. credit card details, address, date of birth) via our online collaboration tools. If you do post any sensitive data then the company does not accept any responsibility or liability for their misuse. If there is any misuse of the site then please report it to us at email@example.com and we will act immediately.
Cookies & IP Addresses
We need to understand your usage of our website so that we can improve your iwebmanage experience and build a better service for you. To do this we will record how you use our website through cookies. We also capture other hardware and software details (e.g. IP address, browser type).
You can disable cookies if you donít want this information captured.
Some of the data collected may be stored and handled outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This allows us to ensure that we deliver an efficient but cost effective service to you. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is secure.
Please note that if you are required to provide a password to access certain areas and information on our website then it is your responsibility to ensure you have taken reasonable measures to keep the password secure e.g. by following the password guidelines when registering on the website.
Subject Access Request (SAR)
By law you are entitled to know what data is held about you by us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an SAR.† There is an administration charge of £10 for this request.